View All The Exchange Jobs The Exchange
Under designated supervision, performs a variety of manual tasks involving moderately heavy physical effort within an exchange facility.
- Runs hand and powered (walking and small, riding type, but not tractor/gang type) lawnmowers to cut grass; may clean small trees and bushes using hatchet, handsaw, or clipper.
- Moves and arranges furniture, equipment, or fixtures as directed.
- Off-loads moderately heavy to heavy (up to 40 pounds, occasionally about 50 pounds) merchandise and supplies from incoming delivery trucks and other conveyances. Assists in unpacking merchandise and stocking shelves according to specific instructions.
- Transports merchandise within the facility by hand, pallet jack, dolly, or hand truck.
- Loads merchandise and supplies onto customer/delivery vehicles according to clear instructions.
- Performs limited price marking of merchandise.
- Completion Of High School Or The Equivalent. Creditable Job Related Experience May Be Substituted For The Education Requirement On A 9 Months For 9 Months Basis. Six Months Of Progressively Responsible General Experience.
Company: The Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A