View All US Air Force Reserve Jobs US Air Force Reserve
The position is a regular part time position, which means you are eligible for benefits and guaranteed to work at least 20 hours per week. Employees will be eligible for the use of the fitness center, lodging, and other activities. Position requires working irregular schedules, to include weekends, holidays, and all shifts.
- Responsible for the selling and preparation of a range of espresso coffees and some other food products.
- Prepares coffee, tea and other beverages to standards.
- Sets up working area, displays products and follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating, and storing products.
- Breaks down and cleans areas when meals are completed and replenishes items as necessary.
- Sets up and operates Espresso machines and other equipment in the work area.
- Performs preventive maintenance and cleaning of equipment used to ensure cleanliness, tidiness, and security.
- Collects and transfers trash from work area to disposal area.
- Performs cash handling duties; the incumbent in this position must be able to follow cash handling procedures and cash register policies.
- Counts monthly inventory and provides management with supply orders.
- Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
- Assembles simple food items for such as salsa cups, yogurt parfaits, etc. Displays packaged muffins and pastries, etc.
- Food service experience in a coffee shop or restaurant is required.
- Must be able to follow oral instructions, be able to use hand tools for cleaning, and operate simple machines.
- Must be skilled in doing tasks with several steps and must use judgment in sequencing tasks.
- Must have knowledge of sanitation standards in handling and serving food, and for cleaning equipment and work area.
- Ability to resolve common arithmetical problems and make change when receiving payment from customers.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and possess skill in dealing with the public.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Some federal jobs allow you to substitute your education for the required experience in order to qualify.
- This position does not allow for education substitution.
Company: US Air Force Reserve
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A