View All US Air Force Reserve Jobs US Air Force Reserve
The position is a part time position, which means you are eligible for benefits and guaranteed to work at least 20 hours per week. Employees will be eligible for the use of the fitness center, lodging, and other activities. Position requires working irregular schedules, to include weekends, holidays, and all shifts.
- Cleans lodging guest rooms, corridors and stairways
- Cleans and sanitizes guest room appliances, cooking utensils and dishes.
- Makes beds and changes linens, delivers soiled linens to pickup point, delivers clean linens to directed area.
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes lavatories, urinals, and toilet bowls.
- Cleans mirrors, sinks, and water fountains.
- Keeps a stock of cleaning materials and equipment needed to do the work.
- Notes condition of facilities and reports to supervisor broken windows, clogged drains, and other conditions requiring maintenance.
Knowledge of operating and cleaning food service equipment, characteristics of various foods, and the ability to season food and decide when foods are done is required.
Must be physically able to frequently lift or move objects weighing up to 40 pounds.
Must be able to continuously stand and walk, and frequently stoop, reach, push, pull and bend for long periods of time.
Must be able to obtain a Food Handler’s Certificate and/or complete food handler’s training.
Experience and Qualifications:
- This is an entry level position, no experience or training is required.
- Some federal jobs allow you to substitute your education for the required experience in order to qualify.
- This position does not allow for education substitution.
- Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements.
- You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program.
- It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying.
Company: US Air Force Reserve
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A