View All U.S. Department of Labor Jobs U.S. Department of Labor
This position is located in the Department of Labor (DOL), Office of the Assistant Secretary for Administration and Management (OASAM), Office of the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). More information on the OCIO is available on our website, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts
- You will be required to utilize your expertise in translating organizational objectives and your mastery of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to successfully establish goals that define success, outline the value proposition(s), and assess the broader landscape of how AI-Enabled solutions can address ARPA business challenges
- You will be adept at collaborating with, and advising, management officials, IT experts throughout the Department and other Federal agencies, as well as various other stakeholders to champion AI-Based solutions from conducting proof(s) of concept (POC) through to developing and implementing AI enabled system(s)
- You will activate your ability to quickly learn an organization’s IT Architecture, leverage your understanding of multiple IT discipline interrelationships, all while keeping the pulse on emerging technologies to successfully conduct technical assessments on various AI enabled systems
- You will exhibit your considerable experience and skill in project/program management, to not only define the scope and requirements of AI enable solutions, but to develop and implement processes for evaluating and/or monitoring AI enabled systems in operations
- Appointment to this position may require a background investigation.
- Requires a probationary period if the requirement has not been met.
- Must be at least 16 years old and a U.S. Citizen.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience developing Machine Learning solutions using opensource tools such as R or Python to oversee testing, optimization and deployment of machine learning models.
- Experience working with cloud-based AI off-the-shelf solutions (examples: AWS Lex, Google Translate API, etc).
- Experience developing recommendations for improvements to include partnering and collaborating with business and mission analysts to understand current business processes and develop automated workflows.
- Experience identifying and communicating findings across the organization on current state observations, data analytics, benchmarking and leading practices.
- Experience across the complete lifecycle (solutioning, development, cloud deployment) of an AI Solution.
Company: U.S. Department of Labor
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A