View All HUD Jobs U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
The following are the duties of this position at the GS-12. If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform all these duties, and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
- Implements national policies, standards, procedures and guidelines with regard to the monitoring and evaluation of all applicable programs. Provides guidance to Indian tribes and Tribally-Designated Housing Entities (TDHEs) regarding the interpretation and application of grants evaluation program policies and procedures.
- Participates as individual or member of functional team to conduct targeted compliance assessments of specific TDHEs using diagnosis, problem analysis and resolution, and follow-up. Provides technical assistance to TDHEs by responding to inquiries, disseminating relevant information, identifying needs, and assisting in the development of tailored packages to address those needs. Develops and initiates corrective actions for non-compliant grant recipients. Initiates enforcement and referral actions to address substantial non-compliance issues. Refers severe compliance issues to the appropriate Departmental officials with recommendations for addressing the issues.
- Prepares, disseminates and tracks recipient audit information. Coordinates with OGE, OIG, OGC, audit liaison officer and others involved in the reporting and closure of findings.
- You may qualify on a combination of education and experience.
- To combine education and experience, the total percentage of experience at the required grade level compared to the specialized experience requirement, as well as the percentage of completed education compared to the educational requirement must equal at least 100 percent.
- Only graduate level education in excess of 36 semester hours (54 quarter hours), may be used to combine education and experience.
Company: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Secretary
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A