View All ICE JobsImmigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Chief Information Officer, in Arlington, Virginia, Chandler, Arizona, and Washington, District of Columbia.
- Plan and coordinate organization wide implementation of process improvement methods and concepts to improve quality of software products;
- Direct, coordinate, and oversee work of subordinate supervisors and/or team leaders;
- Provide expert technical advice and guidance to senior management officials;
- Actively participate in meetings, conferences, hearings, and presentations involving problems and issues.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- Requirements by Closing Date: Unless otherwise noted, you must meet all requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
- Time in Grade: Current Federal employees must have served 52 weeks at the next lower grade in the Federal service. Time in grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
- Probationary Period: This is a full-time permanent position (Career/Career-Conditional appointment). Upon appointment to this position, you may be required to serve a one-year probationary period.
Company: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Canton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A