View All Natural History Museum Jobs Natural History Museum
The Director will collaborate with all levels of government and with colleagues across the Museum on key institutional objectives, to obtain public support and funding for the Museum’s scientific research, education programming, exhibitions, and operations.
The Director will also develop and leverage internal and external partnerships and communication networks to maximize the Museum’s presence in the City and State, as well as nationally.
- At least 5 years in a supervisory or leadership position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and diplomatically, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills, with good attention to detail and a focus on accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task within demanding time frames.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Independent self-starter who also thrives in a collaborative environment.
- A focus on collaboration, in support of the curators, staff and the institution.
- Excellent writing skills and knowledge of standard office programs such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, etc.
Company: Natural History Museum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A