View All Natural History Museum Jobs Natural History Museum
- Responsibilities include: informing visitors about exhibit rules and answering visitor questions; feeding adult butterflies; handling pupae; monitoring emergence; record keeping; exhibit and laboratory cleaning, and other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn basic butterfly biology and identification.
- Ability to concentrate on details work.
- Must be available to work on Holidays and weekends.
Company: Natural History Museum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A