View All Natural History Museum Jobs Natural History Museum
- Assist with creating job descriptions, posting positions to the AMNH career site and external job boards.
- Help maintain the Museum’s applicant tracking system, ensuring accuracy of applicant and candidate records and status.
- Provide support and guidance to hiring mangers on outreach, the hiring process and the applicant tracking system.
- Conduct first round and exploratory interviews.
- Provide a seamless and positive experience for all selected candidates: proactive communication, answering questions, providing clarity on paperwork and the hiring process.
- Assist with data entry related to hiring process such as background screenings and new hire records in the HR system.
- Manage all completed paperwork for new hires to ensure accuracy and compliance. Draft offer letters, certify I9s and create employee files. Complete periodic audits of files and paperwork as needed.
- Provide suggestions on improvements to the hiring process.
- Assist with special projects as needed to support the Museum and HR team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of Human Resources experience, ideally with a focus in Talent Acquisition.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior Administrative support or recruiting support experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- An acute sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding client service skills and responsiveness.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and technology.
- Team player approach and demeanor.
Company: Natural History Museum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A