View All Natural History Museum Jobs Natural History Museum
- Serve as point of contact for executives, answering and screening phone calls.
- Handle heavy calendar management for both executives, requiring interaction with internal and external parties, including senior executives, assistants, professionals, board members, donors, staff members, and consultants. Liaise with these and other stakeholders as needed.
- Keep executives prepared and on schedule.
- Prioritize and resolve scheduling conflicts. Schedule meetings, conferences, visits, and tours (coordinate participants, arrange logistics and catering) using Zoom/Microsoft Teams, conference calls, or onsite planning. Develop agendas as requested.
- Conduct light legal/best practice research, as assigned.
- Draft and finalize correspondence, reports, and/or legal documents, as assigned.
- Track projects and project deliverables.
- Obtain executives’ signatures on contracts and other documents, as needed.
- Handle travel arrangements, itineraries, and expense reports.
- Accommodate ad hoc requests and other related duties and projects, as assigned.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an executive assistant or equivalent office experience.
- Experience in handling sensitive matters and commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail for the coordination of complex executive meetings and schedule.
- Impeccable business acumen and knowledge of executive protocol, strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Resourceful and self-motivated. Ability to multitask and take initiative where appropriate, and to work quickly and efficiently with a positive professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Office365 Suite programs), Adobe Suite (Acrobat), and both PC and MAC operating systems.
- Experience managing logistics for online teams, especially in Teams and Zoom.
- Familiarity with standard office equipment (i.e., computers, telephones, copiers); familiarity with technology, or ability to quickly learn (i.e., teleconference equipment, projectors, HDMI connections to support presentations).
- Capability to work remotely (on occasion) and/or on-site (as assigned).
Company: Natural History Museum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A