View All NASA JobsNational Aeronautics and Space Administration
Serves as a Historian supporting the Office of NASA Headquarters. As the subject matter expert on all history and heritage matters of the center, you will research, evaluate, document, and preserve the institutional memory of the agency, identify gaps in historical documentation, and aggressively seek out needed information that is important to the agency’s history.
- You must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, and/or directly related education, as shown below, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of this position.
- To qualify for GS-15, you must have one year of directly related specialized experience equivalent to the GS-14 level such as; researching historical methodology, performing and scholarly writing and/or editing in the fields of history, history of science or science studies;
- Developing historical studies and conducting research of history; Developing written historical materials for professional publication.
Qualification & Experience:
- Your resume must include a clear and detailed narrative description, in your own words, of how you meet the required specialized experience.
- Experience statements copied from a position description, vacancy announcement or other reference material constitutes plagiarism and may result in disqualification and losing consideration for the job.
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A