View All Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Jobs Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
This position will provide assistance to the public in the completion of Personal Income Tax returns and schedules, and Property Tax/Rent Rebate Claims. The work schedules are Monday through Friday, 7.5 hours per day.
- The Department of Revenue is seeking enthusiastic individuals with good customer service skills who enjoy working with the public! Put your experience, knowledge, and skills to use while working in a fast-paced environment providing assistance to others.
- Training will be provided to the ideal candidate to be successful in this position.
- This job is perfect for an individual looking to break in to Commonwealth employment.
- Be able to answer telephones an assist callers
- Have excellent customer service skills working directly with the public
- Be organized and an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Proficiently navigate telephone and computer applications, as well as general office equipment
- Be able to perform arithmetic calculations
- Have an excellent work ethic and ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A