Website State of Connecticut
Squantz Pond State Park offers four season enjoyment with steep, wooded slopes, a cool, blue pond and colorful foliage to delight visitors throughout the year. Squantz Pond immerses the visitor in a “mountain like” setting. In the fall, the park becomes a haven for photographers capturing the colorful reflection of the foliage in the mirrored surface of the water. In 1926 Squantz Pond was established as a state park.
- Seasonal Park Ranger Supervisor : Assists in the management of seasonal operations and programs in a recreational facility under the supervision of a Park and Recreation Supervisor. Minimum Age: 18
- Seasonal Park Ranger: Acts as primary visitor contact, interacting with the public to assist them in the safe and orderly enjoyment of the Park. Minimum Age: 18
- Office Supervisor (Ticket Booth): Provides general office and operation support services at ticket booth. Minimum Age: 18
- Ticket Booth Attendant: Provides general ticket booth services. Minimum Age: 16
- Interpretive Guide: Acts as primary visitor contact, works to increase the public’s understanding, appreciation, enjoyment of, and concern for the natural resources of our State Parks. Minimum Age: 18
- Seasonal Park Maintenance Supervisor: Assists in the maintenance of a recreational facility under the supervision of a Park and Recreation Supervisor and/or an EP Maintainer 3. Minimum Age: 18
- Crew Leader: Supervises and works with an assigned crew of Seasonal Maintainers in activities involving the operation and maintenance of DEEP programs and facilities. Minimum Age: 18
- The minimum experience and training requirements must be met by the close date on the job opening, unless otherwise specified.
- Due to the volume of applications anticipated, we are unable to provide confirmation of receipt or status during the recruitment process. Updates will be provided through your JobAps portal account.
- This posting may require completion of additional referral questions (RQs) which will be sent to you via email after the closing date. The email notification will include an expiration date by which you must submit (Finish) your responses.
- Applications to this recruitment may be used for future vacancies.
- Please regularly check your email for notifications. Please check your SPAM and/or Junk folders, as emails could end up there in error.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: State of Connecticut
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A