Website State of Maryland
This position is the full performance level of work in the preparation, operation and maintenance of the specialized equipment used in kidney dialysis. This position does not supervise but may assist in training lower-level Dialysis Services Technicians.
- Applicants may substitute possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in the biological or physical sciences for one year of the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Hospital Corpsman or Ocular Technician classifications or Operating Room Specialist and Biological Medical Equipment specialty codes in the kidney dialysis services technician field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
- Candidates for positions in this classification must possess a current certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant-Dialysis Technician from the Maryland State Board of Nursing, 4140 Patterson Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21215 OR within ninety days from date of hire, successfully complete a Board of Nursing approved nursing assistant-dialysis technician training program and receive certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant-Dialysis Technician from the Board of Nursing.
- Employees in this classification may be required to successfully complete training in and maintain current cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalence certificate.
- Two years of experience preparing, operating and maintaining kidney dialysis equipment.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Salisbury, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A