Website State of Maryland
This position will function as the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) Coordinator and provide backup to the Public Health Emergency Planner related to emergency preparedness planning activities and general operation of the program.
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in nursing, social work, psychology, education, counseling or a related field.
- Three (3) years of professional experience in health services, two (2) years of which must have been in the option for which application is made (Health Services).
- Experience in the option must be as follows: professional clinical or administrative work in health or medical services in areas other than Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities or Addictions.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in another field plus one additional year of professional experience in health services may be substituted for the specific degree.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Health Care Administration classifications or Civil Affairs Specialist specialty codes in the health related field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A