Website State of Maryland
This part-time contractual position provides respiratory care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system.
- Applicants who meet the minimum (and selective) qualifications will be included in further evaluation.
- The evaluation may be a rating of your application based on your education, training and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position.
- Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application.
- Please report all related education, experience, dates and hours of work. Clearly indicate your college degree and major on your application, if applicable.
- For education obtained outside the U.S., any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing an evaluation for equivalency by a foreign credential evaluation service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview).
- One year of experience as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Determined by the Maryland State Board of Physicians under the licensing requirements for a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A