Website State of Maryland
The main purpose of this full-time position will be to fulfill responsibilities such as employee relations; lead staff person for modified duty staff; IWIF processing and tracking; Employee Accommodations processing and tracking; FMLA determination, processing and tracking; obtaining and compiling data for the Health Safety Management Team;
- Obtaining, analyzing and interpreting data in order to apply rules, regulations and standards in accordance with laws;
- Assist in the administration of an assigned program, the supervision of an operational unit within an agency, and in the preparation of final reports and suggested recommendations for the improvement of the agency or its programs;
- Consult with program heads and administrative officials regarding policies, trends, and interpretation of data and program needs;
- Research and compile data, as directed; prepare statistical tables, charts and reports, work-flow charts, staffing patterns, and organizational charts.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
- Three years of general clerical or administrative support experience at least one year of which must have been paraprofessional personnel experience involving the application of public sector procedures, policies, rules and regulations to specific employment actions.
- Appropriate paraprofessional personnel experience should have included responsibility for activities such as, preparing and maintaining employment records, calculating salaries, applying and interpreting rules and policies, preparing personnel-related reports, counseling employees regarding benefits and obligations, and responding to inquiries concerning employment actions.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A