Website State of Maryland
The main purpose of this position is to perform general maintenance tasks such as simple construction, repairs to roadways and walks, routine preventative maintenance, heavy janitorial and general services work.
- This recruitment has two vacancies at the same location. One position will be responsible for performing lock repairs, key cutting, and repinning locks.
- The other vacancy will be responsible for all maintenance and repairs to maintain the facility with an emphasis on carpentry work to include precision cutting, fitting and finishing for the repair of fine furniture, bookcases, benches and desks.
- Although the bulk of the employee’s work is spent in actual performance of maintenance and repair tasks, on occasion the employee may serve as the lead worker.
- The employee assigns work, examines completed work and provides immediate guidance and assistance to a team of unskilled or semi-skilled employees such as Maintenance Mechanics or Janitorial employees.
- opening locks of all types and makes.
- Possession of a High School Diploma or GED
- Possession of a Trade Certificate in the trades of electricity, plumbing, HVAC, painting, carpentry, or ground maintenance.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Pikesville, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A